Happy to have raised over $300,000 for local charities...
Since 1999, we have taken great pride in being an integral part of our downtown and local community. We have raised over $300,000 for local charities and have received the 2003 “Small Business of the Year” award by the Chamber of Commerce and the “Impact Award” in 2010 by the Downtown Bethlehem Association..
We continue to give back to local Charities with our Therapeutic Thursday program that Apollo started in 2009. Twice a month on a Thursday night we have a guest bartender for a local charity and we donate $1 from each martini we sell from 5 to 7 pm to that specific charity.
- 2010 Adam Keys and Jesse Reed~ American Heroes $41,000
- 2009 Bethlehem Public Library room to Grow Campaign $38,000
- 2008 Wellness Community~ Cancer Support $19,770
- 2007 Embrace Your Dreams~ First Tee and First Serve $21,240
- 2006 Stephanie Modavis/ Kidney Transplant~Gift of Life $24,251
- 2005 Communities and Schools $15,700
- 2004 Equi-librium $14,025
- 2003 Operation Uplink~ Phone cards for service men and women $11,800
- 2001 Jesse Galle/ Heart Transplant $14,130
- 2000 Bethlehem Boys and Girls Club $6,000